Saturday, August 24, 2019

College Stress

I just feel the need to express my feelings of AAAAAAH because I feel like I don't really know what's going on, I constantly feel like I'm missing something or forgetting something big. Like I'm going to get to school on the first day and they'll be like "haha, you forgot to sign this form, we'll have to cancel your entire enrollment, sucks to be you!" I just filled out the MPN for financial aid which I feel like I'm really late on, but it's confusing because there was no deadline or timeline or anything! UT just randomly sent me an email saying they released "some or all" of my financial aid funds and I'm just so confused because I hadn't even signed the MPN yet. (At times like these, I remind myself that people like [redacted] who are literally constantly late and overdue and disorganized on everything still manage to survive somehow... and calm down just a little...) I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. I feel like this financial aid stuff is pretty much dealt with but there's going to be other stuff that I have to deal with, and the amount of anxiety I feel about it is disproportionately large. Even though I'm freaked out, though, I know I'll be okay in the end as long as I make my plans well and keep track of things.
Just some thoughts from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment