Friday, July 26, 2019

it has been several days

it has been a few days since i posted my first attempt to make something stupid and this post is just me making sure to myself that i'm still committed to this idea, i just haven't had the time to make anything else yet. thanks a lot daniel kahneman
now i find myself worrying about the prospect that anyone who would see these posts, and me struggling to make something happen that isn't happening, would find my whole situation kind of pathetic
which is entirely stupid because 1) it shouldn't doesn't matter what anyone who sees this thinks and 2) NO ONE IS SEEING THESE POSTS ANYWAYS. i'm literally just suffering ghost embarrassment. Which is STUPID.
which i don't mean to say in a self-judgmental way- i know that everybody suffers from irrational thoughts and emotions, so this doesn't make me any more stupid than a normal person; i'm just saying that the embarrassment is stupid as a what I feel is an objective fact, because it's so irrational.

No comments:

Post a Comment