Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The most borrect thing she could possibly say, as promised

Things that she said 4 by Samantha Liu

I figured I had to get this thing out of the way. There's not much to say about it, I guess. It's just really freaking boring, I just made it as like a baseline as reference to. I mean the plan is to make 50 of these, anyway. But I think I actually have to start trying next time and maybe making it longer and not just have blocked chords. I mean honestly... I haven't done anything to really step out of my comfort zone yet. Maybe next time just take this basic foundation and add some texture, maybe do some voice leading or like arpeggiate the bass or something idk....just to get a feel for things. ok yeah sounds like a plan. i feel like i'm making really slow progress though.

No comments:

Post a Comment