Tuesday, July 23, 2019

To get over fear of judgement

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I've come to this single idea that everything I do is shaped by fear. Fear of judgement, of not being good enough, of not being able to make it, of things being difficult, etc. etc. And anybody who really knows me (actually not a lot of people now that I think of it ) knows that I hate fear, and I believe fear is the absolute worst thing ever, a mere evolutionary remnant from a time when the environment was full of tigers and whatnot trying to eat you. Fear is good for helping you not die, but is literally the most maladaptive trait to ever exist when you're trying to accomplish things and make friends and get things done and just live life the way you want to.
I forgot what I came here to do lmao
ok, well, fear of judgement. I figure if I just do enough stupid things/make enough shitty things, I'll have nothing left that people can judge me for that I haven't already given over willingly to be judged. IF that makes any sense. I don't think I'm ready yet to announce this project out to the world, but I'm going to start putting really, really shitty things and ideas onto this really old shitty blog that I used to post on when I was like 13 or whatever. (Actually I say it's shitty but I look back at some of the stuff and actually start to like some of it. It's nice in like that naive optimism sort of way. I could honestly stand to have some more of that nowadays.)
So yeah, anyone can technically see this, but not anyone who isn't intentionally searching for this, i.e. knew I had a blog back in middle school and was like "hey i wonder if that old thing is still up"
placing my bets now, it's gonna be pat or jennifer (if anyone at all.) if it's one of you then hiiiiiii
what's uppp
lel
wait shit my analytics say i have one follower
whatever hopefully they don't actually check
BUT THE whole POINT of this is to BE OK WITH BEING JUDGED so i guess, let them see this. it don't matter to mE (well right now it still does but hopefully that changes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment